Monday, June 8, 2009

Teacup Bunnies

Sorry, but my post is going to be short today. I'm feeling slightly under the weather. Didn't sleep at all last night. Have a feeling a cold is brewying, which sucks since I have to fly this Friday and Sunday. Anyways, thought I would post quickly as my DH runs out to rent a movie and get some Chinese for dinner.


I've been playing around with my copics again and decided to work with MFT Stephanie Fizer - Tea for Two image. It is so adorable, cuter than I expected. I love the little bunny's bum hanging out of the cup. I decided to match it with some SU DSP and use this weeks Sketch Challenge on Splitcoast. So here is what I came up with.



Ingredients:
Stamps: MFT Stephanie Fizer - Tea for Two
Paper: PTI Lemon Tart; PTI Auqa Mist; SU DSP (Dots)
Ink: copics (blues, yellows, browns, and pinks)
Accessories: PTI Lemon Tart ribbon; redline tape

No comments:

Post a Comment