Friday, June 19, 2009

Blueberry Pomegranate Martinis

A friend of mine and myself got some....let's say unfavorable news....regarding jobs today. Things are still up in the air but my friend is quite upset. So I thought I would whip together a quick little gift for her. The bag is a wonderful $1.50 purchase at Micheal's. I made a quick tag using a Stamping Bella sentiment, scraps, and my sizzix square dies.

Inside is a Blueberry Pomegranate Martini mix from Walmart (steal of a deal too!!). Some napkins. Now I know the sentiment is referring to wine, but the colours matched the Martini box, and with everything going on right now I know she'll want to gulp it down. I also threw in four coasters. The coasters orignially came in a package of like 30 for $1.50 (again from Micheal's). I just thought it was a cute gift to help get her mind off of things.

And I had all these items stored away in my 'tickle trunk' which were all purchased at separate dates. Funny how they all go together so well. I just love cheap steals...I mean deals. :)

Ingredients:
Stamps: Sentiment from Stampin Bella
Paper: SU Whisper White; SU Brilliant Blue
Ink: SU Brilliant Blue
Accessories: Square Sizzix dies; cuttlebug; dark blue embroidery floss; burgendy wine bag; napkins; four coasters; blue tissue paper

No comments:

Post a Comment