Saturday, June 6, 2009

Bouncing Baby Boy

One of our colleagues just had a Baby Boy Thursday night, and the lady who bought my card yesterday asked me to make a baby boy card for our colleague. I thought I would try out this months PTI Design Team Tip using the reverse punch idea. This is what I came up with.

In addition I used a small Dollarama pail, covered it with a BabyBoy sticker and added a pair of yellow socks.

Unfortunately last time my mom came to visit I sent her sewing machine back home with her. She had given it to me 3 years ago, and I had never taken it out of the box. Now I was wishing I had it back. Since I do not have a sewing machine I decided to punch holes around the circles and use a white gel pen to faux stitch around the circles. I then continued the faux stitch around the outside of the card.
Ingredients:
Stamps: PTI Mega Mixed Messages
Paper: Kraft cardstock; SU Bashful Blue DSP (hostess set)
Ink: SU Very Vanilla
Accessories: PTI Lemon Tart Saddle Stitch Ribbon; buttons; redline tape; various circle punches; pin; white gel pen.



On the inside of the card I used the circle negatives, added the faux stitching and added simple sentiments in the center.











No comments:

Post a Comment