Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Simply Sweet Trio

I've given up Dairy Queen!!!! and boy is it hard. We use to go like 3 times a week....or more. So I finally decided to take a stand and say no more to DQ trips. Well, unfortunatley I have a craving for a Pecan Mudslide right now. So to help subside my craving I decided to use my sweet stamps to create some satisfying, yet calorie free cards.

"You're Simply Sweet" follows sketch 200 from Splitcoaststampers. These stamps are from G Studio and were in the $1 bin at Micheal's. Well worth the $1.



Ingredients:
Stamps: G Studio
Paper; PTI Sweet Blush; PTI Dark Chocolate; My Mind's Eye - Bella "Pretty Little Girl"
Ink: Copics; SU Chocolate Chip
Accessories: ribbon; pop dots


My Version of a DQ Pecan Mudslide.I left the right hand side blank so I can add my sentiment at a later date, depending on who and why I am sending the card.
Ingredients:
Stamps: MFT Here's the Scoop
Paper: SU Basic Grey; cranberry (unknown); scrap DSP
Ink: Copics


Lollipop, Lollipop, Ohlali Lollipop:


I just used my scrap paper and some ribbon to whip this 3x3 card up.

Ingredients:
Stamps: G Studio
Paper: PTI Sweet Blush; SU Lavendar Lace; SU Whisper White
Ink: Copics; SU Almost Amethyst
Accessories: Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment