Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Crazy Week!

It has been a crazy week. It's the last week of school and I have been busy with report cards, cleaning up the classroom, awards, prayer services, tutoring after school, as well as packing and getting ready for Italy. I leave in 9 days!!!!! I haven't had a chance to get into the scrapin' room. I have just been too exhausted these last few days. So here is a quick card I made a while ago but haven't had a chance to post. It uses the Botanical Blooms from the Sale-a-bration SU catalogue. I used SU So Saffron; SU DSP (hostess set from a few catalogues ago) and SU Whisper White. The ink is SU Real Red and So Saffron. The flower pots are from MFT "Can Ya Dig It?" And a little piece of scrap green grosgrain ribbon was added to the one side.

No comments:

Post a Comment