Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Workshop Pages

Well I finally added some pictures to the pages I made at the workshop. Now remember, I love making cards, and rarely scrapbook as I don't have many pictures or reasons to take pictures. So I looked through what I did have and came up with the following.


Paper Bag Princess- This page was really girly to me, and I wasn't really sure how I could use the page. I don't have any children, wont any time soon, and wasn't sure just how to use it. But as I was looking though my pictures I came upon my cat. We treat her like our child, and she is quite spoiled. She gets whatever she wants and all the attention she wants. She is quite the little Diva...aka Princess. Now she loves bags of any kind. She especially loves the new 'green' shopping bags. She was always getting into them when we would come home from shopping that we ended up giving her one to use as a toy. She loves it. Anyways, if she happens to discover a new bag she always investigates, charges at it and dives right in. Except this day she didn't realize the bag was quite so small. I was busy putting together a game for school and she decided to dive into a small lunch paper bag, except she ended up getting her head stuck. Even though she gets into mischief she is still our little princess...so hence the paper bag princess. (As for ingredients...all were provided minus the chipboard, so I am unaware of product names)

Picnic: This page isn't quite finished. It is supposed to have stitching around the edges but I never got a chance to do it. (As for ingredients...all were provided minus the chipboard, so I am unaware of product names)

Find your Passion: Since I don't have many pictures I asked a friend to take of picture of me actually doing this page. The quote is very fitting. I was never very creative as a child, nor involved in a hobby. I was always busy with sports, but never felt passion towards anything. Now, after finding scrapin', I am in absolute love. I enjoy what I do, never feel obligated to work on it, and it helps me relax. (As for ingredients...all were provided, so I am unaware of product names)

Today was a colleagues birthday at work and I passed around this card for everyone to sign. The sentiment inside read "You can have your cake and eat it too" which was printed on vellum, mounted on hot pink paper, and two opposite corners had paper flowers with rhinestones in the center for some added bling. Even thought it doesn't look like it the paper lining for the cupcake is paper pierced using the same paper as the background.

Ingredients:
Stamps: Birthday Stamp (Wallmart)
Ink: SU Pretty in Pink; SU Bashful Blue; SU Summer Sun; black
Paper: All scraps
Accessories: Vellum sentiment; pop dots; paper flowers; rhinestones

No comments:

Post a Comment