Thursday, May 21, 2009

Stationary Box

I've made numerous stationary boxes before but never took pictures on my digital camera. I still happen to have this one, haven't given it to anyone yet, so decided to photograph it. To make this box I found directions on someones splitcoaststampers page. However I have since found a tutorial by Dannie that is wonderful.


The paper is a sparkly embossed thick cardstock that came in a package from Zellers. I matched the colours from the cardstock with SU's colours Tempting Turquoise, Pixie Pink, Lovely Lilac and So Saffron. Since the DSP is only one sided I used SU's Simple Shapes and Little Pieces to continue the pattern on the inside of the box. Ink colours are Tempting Turquoise, Pixie Pink, Lovely Lilac, and So Saffron.


The inside of the box has a small notebook with linked paper, and a pocket to place stamps in.


I included tags and small 3x3 cards; however over the last year I have taken 2 of the 3x3 cards to use for other reasons. Normally there is room for four 3x3 cards in the right hand pocket.


The cards use the coordinating paper and inks. Sentiments are from an EK Success wheel; and dotted ribbon is from a Micheal's set, the blue grosgrain is from BoBunny.











Ingredients:
Stamps: SU Little Pieces; SU Simple Shapes; Thinking of You EZ Success Sentiment wheel
Paper: DSP from Zellers; SU Tempting Turquoise; SU So Saffron; SU Pixie Pink; SU Lovely Lilac Ink: SU Tempting Turquoise; SU So Saffron; SU Pixie Pink; SU Lovely Lilac
Accessories: Brads; lined paper; ribbon; circle punches

No comments:

Post a Comment