Thursday, May 28, 2009

Bargain Baby Box

When I was at Micheals last weekend I absolutely fell in love with this paper by Imaginisce called "Hey Foxy". I just had to buy it. And when I was checking out the discount isle I found a recipe box for $1.50 CDN and the notebook with pen for $1.50 CDN. Who could go wrong......oh did I mention that the ribbon was only 25 cents???? Ya, total bargain. Thank goodness my DH wasn't in town with me. I spent a good two hours wandering the store and checking out deals and racking my brain around creations I could make. So I decided to make a baby box where the new mom can put photos before scrapin' them. The little book is so she can make notes about each photo to then use as journalin' later.



The sentiment comes from PTI's Mega Mixed Messages, and the ink colour is SU Groovy Guava. It matched perfectly to the paper and ribbon. I am quite pleased with this. Simple, easy, and cheap. :)

Bargain Baby Box Ingredients:
Stamps: PTI Mega Mixed Messages
Paper: Imaginisce Twitterpated "Hey Foxy"; Imaginisce Twitterpated "Mushroom Fancy" (backside dots)
Ink: SU Groovy Guava
Accessories: Buttons; Hemp; Redline Tape; Square punches; ribbon; recipe box; notepad

No comments:

Post a Comment