Thursday, April 30, 2009

Yet Another Guide Line Card

Second post of the day. WHOOTWHOOT!! lol, sorry. I really haven't had a chance to scrap this week, so today was my first day in the scrapin' room...plus I couldn't finish this card until my PTI package arrived with my ribbon.

As you can see it is another Guide Line Card. I was on the role the other week and made quite a few backgrounds with the set. This card uses PTI's Lemon Tart and Summer Sunrise cardstock and ink, as well as PTI's Summer Sunrise grosgrain ribbon. The button was one I had on hand that resembles the lemon tart colour. It was tied on using embroidering floss. The thank you sentiment is from Mega Mixed Messages (PTI). I added a yellow swirl to the sentiment and raised it on pop dots.

I just love the mixed fonts that are available in PTI's Mega Mixed Messages. Looks Fab!!

Ingredients:
Stamps: PTI Guide Lines; PTI Mega Mixed Messages
Paper: PTI Lemon Tart; PTI Summer Sunrise; SU Whisper White
Ink: PTI Lemon Tart; PTI Summer Sunrise
Accessories: PTI Summer Sunrise grosgrain ribbon; button; embroidery floss; photo swirl; pop dots



No comments:

Post a Comment