Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

Well Happy Easter Everyone!!

Spring is finally here in Northern Canada. The sun is shinning, the below freezing temperatures are gone, and of course the snow is melting. The other day at school my Grade Two's were discussing the importance and significance of the egg and why it is a symbol of Easter. The egg was a sign of spring and represented new life and changes. So with the season of spring upon us I have decided to give a whirl at the blogging world. I live far from my family and friends and am hoping this is one way of keeping in touch...since I am not so regular with emails. I also hope to inspire my stampin' and scrapbooking friends. It also is a great way to keep a record of all my creations. I hope those that visit enjoy!!

And with that here are a couple of easter cards that I sent to family. I apologize for the blurry picture. I didn't realize the picture didn't turn out, and of course I had already mailed the cards by now.






No comments:

Post a Comment