Monday, April 27, 2009

Give me some lovin'

Ah love.....so many ways to case it in a card. Here are a few cards I've made over the past year for Valentine's Day and Anniversaries.

This is a card I gave to my parents for their 30th Wedding Anniversary. I wanted a simple card, as I didn't want to take away from the Church I made (similar to my birdhouse posted earlier). It is hard to see but the white card stock has been embossed using my cuttlebug Fancy Corners embossing folders. The letters were hand cut and adhered using pop dots.
Love Ingredients:
Stamps: Letters from Inkadinkado
Ink: SU Real Red
Paper: SU Real Red; SU Whisper White
Accessories: Cuttlebug; Fancy Corner Embossing Folder; pop dots


This card I whipped together using scraps I had lying around. The sketch is based on something I've seen elsewhere. The circles were stamped using the part of the acorn from PTI's My Punny Valentine. The sentiment if from SU Loads of Love. The circles are raised using pop dots.
Loads of Love Ingredients:
Stamps: SU Loads of Love; PTI My Punny Valentine
Ink: SU Bashful Blue; SU Not Quite Navy; SU Regal Rose
Paper: SU Not Quite Navy; circles from scrap; DP from Micheal's
Accessories: gross grain ribbon; pop dots; 1 1/4" circle punch (SU)


The idea for this sketch comes from a card Lauren Meader created using four colourful circles. I embossed the circles using the swirls cuttlebug embossing folder trying to mimic the pattern from the DP.
Purple Love Ingredients:
Stamps: SU Hostess set; heart (Micheal's)
Ink: SU Perfect Plum
Paper: SU Pale Plum; DP from Micheal's
Accessories: Ribbon (Micheal's); pop dots; cuttlebug; Swirls Embossing Folder


This is one of the first cards I made years ago, and my first ever upload on Splitcoaststampers. I love the colours and was impressed it turned out so well.
Amour Ingredients:
Stamps: En Francais, Baroque Motifs, So Many Sayings
Ink: River Rock, Blush Blossom
Paper: Non SU
Accessories: SU's Build-a-Brad, Non SU Brads



Guideline Love Ingredients:
Stamps: PTI My Punny Valentine's; PTI Guide Lines
Ink: SU Pink Passion; SU Wild Wasabi
Paper: SU Whisper White; SU Pink Passion
Accessories: SU Photo Corners punch


Canisters of Love Ingredients:
Stamps: PTI Guide Lines; Stamping Bella Love Canisters
Ink: SU Regal Red
Paper: SU Regal Red; SU Pretty in Pink
Accessories: Swiss Dots ribbon; pencil crayons; black marker



No comments:

Post a Comment