Saturday, April 18, 2009

Simple Card Sketch

Just a quick post today as we are headed into Winnipeg to spend the weekend shopping. Living in a small town in Northern Ontario has it's perks and disadvantages. One disadvantage being that Winnipeg is two hours away and the only major city near us. So we often will make a weekend of it to go and shop (AKA Micheal's), go out for dinner, watch a new release movie, and stock up on anything we need.



I especially need to get to Micheal's. Some of the ladies and I here in town are hosting our own workshop Mother's day weekend where each of us brings the materials to make something. So I need to go and purchase all my materials. I can't wait for the workshop. We are getting together Friday night at one of the ladies mother's house (who lives out on a lake) to enjoy cropping, spa foot soaks, and drinks in the hot tub. Since the drive is 40mins along a windy dark road we are bunking in for the night and getting up Saturday and enjoying a day of workshops (6), drinks, laughs and good food. Then Sunday morning we will finish cropping. So hopefully I can find everything I need......



So for today's post I have a simple card sketch that I often return to. It is simple and easy to do. It only entails 3 panels, which can be made using stamps or paper.



Happy Birthday Ingredients:

Stamps: Itty Bitty Basics

Paper: SU Whisper White; SU Pale Plum

Ink: SU Pale Plum; SU Perfect Plum; SU Lavender Lace

Accessories: Happy Birthday Plate; Brads



Grateful for you Ingredients:

Stamps: Sentiment from SU

Paper: Patterned Paper from Micheal's (embossed and glittery); prefab card base

Ink: Certainly Celery

Accessories: SU Scalloped Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment