Wednesday, August 5, 2009

It's going to be quite!

Sorry my blog has been quite the last few days. I currently am in school, AHHHH, yes school, working on setting up one of my two classrooms. I am working at two different schools this year. I am teaching JK French Immersion this fall at one of the schools, and it is a brand new class, so there were no supplies in the classroom. We had some families donate some toys so I've been cleaning and organizing them, along with getting my bulletin boards done. I still have another classroom to set up along with the other Core French teachers, and I need to make my schedule around theirs. Plus, I am trying to enjoy the end of the summer...despite all our rain, and we are suppose to be going camping the end of the month. So it looks as if my scrappin is going to be pushed to the side at the moment. In the meantime you should follow along Nichole Heady's blog for this month's sneak peaks at Papertrey Ink.

No comments:

Post a Comment