Saturday, August 8, 2009

Win some free Copics

So I just came across this blog where they are giving away COPICS.....isn't that awesome????? All you have to do is upload a card where you have coloured in the image with copics. Well I thought I would repost my very first card using copics.







I tried to stay very masculine with the colour combination of browns and blues, and I used up some scrap lined paper and argyle ribbon. I was thinking patterns on men's ties, shirts, and sweaters when I was putting this together. Clean lines, patterns, and neutral colours. I think it turned out quite well considering I rarely make masculine cards.

A close up look at my copic colouring. I am still learning and playing around with shading and highlighting, but think I did a pretty good job for my first time working with the copics.


Ingredients:
Stamps: Hana Stamps "Campfire Riley"; PTI Men of Life; PTI Simple Alphabet
Paper: PTI Dark Chocolate ;SU Creamy Caramel; SU Whisper White; lined scrap paper
Ink: SU Chocolate Chip
Accessories: brads, copics (B); argyle ribbon; pop dots

No comments:

Post a Comment