Friday, August 7, 2009

Lauren's Sketch and Dawn's Colour Challenges

With all my time devoted towards getting my classrooms ready for September my mojo kinda vanished. I started playing along with Dawn McVey's Colour Challenge 13 and Lauren Meader's Sketch Challenge last week, but I just stuck and never finished them. I thought I better finish putting them together today. I am not in love with them, but they are alright.

Lauren's Sketch:


Dawn's Colour Challenge:

Hugs & Kisses:

Ingredients:
Stamps: Stamping Bella, heart stamp
Paper: PTI Berry Sorbet, PTI Spring Moss; PTI Pure Poppy; SU Whisper White; DSP
Ink: Copics (Set B)
Accessories: Buttons pin, ribbon, label punch; embossing folder; cuttlebug


PMS Bella:

Ingredients:
Stamps: PMS Bella Stamping Bella; Sentiment Stamping Bella
Paper: PTI Berry Sorbet, PTI Spring Moss; PTI Pure Poppy; SU Whisper White; DSP
Ink: Copics (Set B); black
Accessories: Flowers, button, scrap ribbon






2 comments:

  1. OH! These are both very cute! Way to combine the challenges too! Thanks for playing along :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER CUTE hugs n kisses card! Love the Bella card too - thanks for playing with us! :-)

    ReplyDelete