Thursday, August 27, 2009

Another back to school gift for me

Well I finally took some time to make a few more things for my desk at school. This time around I used Lauren Meader's My Timeless Templates "Filed with Flair". I plan on putting my assessment folder I made the other day in one pocket, note cards in another, and envelopes for sending notes home in the last.

I also covered a little jar in dots and ribbon to put all my binder clips in that I use regularly.


Side view:

Back view:

Other side view:
To create the dots I pulled out all of my scraps and used four different punch sizes. 1 3/4"; 1 3/8"; 1 1/4"; and 1/2".

Ingredients:
Paper: SU Basic Black; PTI Lemon Tart; PTI Raspberry Fizz; PTI Plum Pudding; Blue (can't remember)
Accessories: 1 3/4"; 1 3/8"; 1 1/4"; 1/2" punches; Black Grosgrain Ribbon; PTI Plum Pudding Vintage Button

4 comments:

  1. Oh WOW! These turned out super cute!! I love the striking colors and the cute variety of dots that you added. What a great little organizational system for your desk! You just gave me a few ideas for a co-worker gift :O) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE these!! all those circles and dots are FABULOUS. Can you make some for my desk?? ;) Thanks for playing along!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your homemade polka dots!! Uber cute!! Thanks for playing :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fun and fresh - love the bright colors! Very practical gift for yourself - we don't do that often enough!

    ReplyDelete