Friday, July 31, 2009

Italy Scrapbook- A Work In Progress

Spent the day working on my Italy scrap book. Spent $50 printing my pictures off at Shopper's Drug Mart today. 141 4x6's and 6 8x10's. I am not scrap booking ALL the pictures...that would be insane. I purchased some 12x12 Making Memory inserts that have 6 4x6 inserts per page. (so a total of 12 to one sheet). I am using some of the 4x6 spaces to add little titles and journaling. I can't believe how many hours I have been working on it, and I am only half way finished....no wonder I have a headache.

This is a map of Rome that I cut up. I have circled all the places we went during our 9 hour walking tour the first day in Rome.

The Colosseum: I want just simple pages, nothing too overwhelming.

St. Paul's Basilica


A look at my 4x6 pages

And another.
As I said a work in progress...

No comments:

Post a Comment