Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Clean and Simple Challenge 24

Splitcoast's Clean and Simple Challenge #24 is to use the colours Tempting Turquoise, Only Orange, and YoYo Yellow to create a simple and clean card. I am glad I came across these Clean and Simple Challenges. Now don't get me wrong, I love the detail that many put into their cards and I am always amazed at the talents of others; but sometimes I think we forget about how simple, yet lovely a card can be. So I challenge everyone to take the time to make a simple and clean card. Here are my quick two versions.


Summer Birthday Wishes:

Ingredients:
Stamps: G Studio Cupcake; PTI Mega Mixed Messages
Ink: Copics (B Set)
Paper: SU Whisper White; SU Tempting Turquoise; SU Only Orange; SU YoYo Yellow, black



Simply Thinking of You!



Ingredients:
Stamps: PTI Men of Life (sentiment), SU
Ink: SU Tempting Turquoise; SU Only Orange; SU YoYo Yellow, black
Paper: SU Whisper White

No comments:

Post a Comment