Sunday, July 26, 2009

Coffee Cup Birthday

I put together this Coffee Cup & Treats for my Grandmother's Birthday. The coffee cup is using Lauren Meader's template Pack a Picnic from Papertrey Ink and taking her idea of using it also as a coffee cup. I created the patterned paper on my own using Gel-a-tins "build a set coffee break". Inside the coffee cup are some napkins with coffee beans on them, a bag of treats (chocolate covered coffee beans), biscotti, and a Tim Hortons gift certificate. My grandmother loves her IceCaps. I used the blue and brown colours from the napkin to create my gift ensemble.







Here is her card using Hanna Stamps "Coffee Riley". I created the patterned paper using the Gel-a-tin stamps again. However, this time I also used some yellow ink. I coloured Riley using copics markers (set B). The sentiment inside says "Sit back, relax, and enjoy" which is from Stamping Bella.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment