Tuesday, July 28, 2009

My Own Colour Challenge

I am always looking to other blogs and splitcoaststampers for colour challenges and combinations to try. Today has been such a productive day that I have produced 10 cards. Some posted as yesterday, today, and tomorrow to help spread out the love. LOL. Anyways my mojo was on a role, but I felt as if I had exhausted my normal colour combinations so I headed straight over to my PTI cardstock and grabbed two colours I have yet to use (Ocean Tides and Plum Pudding). Yes sadly I haven't made a dent into some of PTI's colours yet. I also decided I should open my Kraft cardstock package that was still in it's cellophane wrapping....GASP!!! Anyways, here are two cards I created using my Ocean Plum Kraft Combo. I actually like these two colours together. The Plum Pudding is very similar to SU Perfect Plum, but the Ocean Tides is a colour all in it's own. The two actually go together quite nicely. I challenge others to try this combination.

I apologize for the poor lighting. It's been a grey and dismal day outside.

Berry Best Birthday:
Ingredients:
Stamps: PTI My Punny Valentine's
Ink: SU Perfect Plum, SU Lavender Lace
Paper: SU Kraft, PTI Plum Pudding; PTI Ocean Tides; SU Whisper White
Accessories: Grosgrain Ribbon, button, scalloped scissors, pop dots



Sweet as Apple Pie!!

Ingredients:
Stamps: PTI My Punny Valentine's
Ink: SU Perfect Plum, SU Close to Cocoa,
Paper: SU Kraft, PTI Plum Pudding; PTI Ocean Tides; SU Whisper White
Accessories: Versamark, Clear Embossing Powder, Embossing Gun, Martha Stewart Punch, pop dots

No comments:

Post a Comment