Monday, July 27, 2009

Flower Inspired

I was looking out our window and noticed that we actually had some flowers left in our garden, cause you see normally the deer eat everything. The flowers inspired this card. If you look closely...in front of the card are two stems left from a deer eating the flower heads.

Originally I was going to incorporate some Summer Sunrise cardstock from PTI, but I ended up preferring just the repeat of the Ripe Avacado and the Daisy DSP I found at Micheal's a few years back.
A look inside the card. I left it blank for now and will add a sentiment that suits the need at a later date.
Ingredients: Flower Inspired
Stamps: SU Define Your Life
Ink: PTI Summer Sunrise; SU So Saffron Chalk (used overtop sentiment to cut the bright white)
Paper: PTI Ripe Avacado, DSP from Micheal's, SU Whisper White
Accessories: PTI Summer Sunrise Grosgrain Ribbon; button; orange ribbon (scrap for tying button), pop dots

No comments:

Post a Comment