Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas Recipe Book

When it's time to prepare for Christmas I always have to pull out all of my recipes to figure out what ingredients I need to buy. I was getting tired of having to search for each of the recipes. So I decided to put together a Christmas Recipe book that has all our family favourites. That way from year to year the recipes are all together and I don't have to spend time searching for each one. I have organized the recipe book into meals and by days, Christmas Eve, Christmas Breakfast, Christmas Lunch, Christmas Dinner, Desserts, etc.

The pages are simple, since I will only being using the book once a year. I created presents out of the pages, and recipe cards. There are still blank pages to add any new recipes my family think are Christmas worthy.






















No comments:

Post a Comment