Saturday, October 3, 2009

World Card Making Day



Since it is World Card Making Day I thought I better get into the scrapbooking room and make something. I just haven't had the time lately, and I am currently trying to get over this awful cold. I know I haven't posted anything recently, but I do have many projects on the go.

List of things on the go:
-Sip & Stir Christmas Packages
-Christmas Recipe Book
-Christmas Gift Card Holders using Top Note Die from SU
-2010 Calendars
-Snowmen Peppermint Patties
-and the list goes on and on......

I swear once I have time to complete some of these projects I will post them. In the mean time here is a card I whipped up today.

Here is a card I made for my brother's B-day. The chipboard bird and fancy DSP is from an Asian Paper Store he took me to last summer. I wanted the card to be simple and masculine. Colours are PTI Enchanted Evening, SU Basic Black, and SU Going Gray. Sentiment is from PTI's Mega Mixed Messages.

No comments:

Post a Comment