Monday, October 12, 2009

Christmas Packaging Ideas

Here is a sneak peak at two ways I am gift wrapping this year. All my gifts have to be mailed and shipped quite a distance, as both our parents and the rest of our family live across Canada. With that being said most of the gifts are small, so I want the packaging to be chic so that they forget how small the gift is they are opening.

You can also see in this picture my colour scheme for this Christmas....Enchated Evening, Scarlet Jewel, and Vintage Cream (all PTI).

Gift Box
The first gift idea uses a plastic card box (PTI) to place the gift items inside. I can't tell you what is inside as my family reads my blog; however there is tons of room to put something to take the chill off a winter's evening ;) I simply added ribbon, snowflakes and an image panel.


Ingredients:
Stamps: Warm happiness (PTI), Signature Christmas (PTI)
Ink: Enchanted Evening (PTI), Scarlet Jewel (PTI)
Paper: Enchanted Evening (PTI), Vintage Cream (PTI),
Accessories: Marvy Circle Punches (GIGA & MEGA), Enchanted Evening Ribbon (PTI), Marvy Snowflake punch (extra jumbo), Martha Stewart Glitter.

Stocking Gift Bag
This is a template by Lauren Meader. They can be purchased here. It is perfect for chocolates, candy, or small items like a pair of socks ;). I simply followed the template directions, added some stitching, and done!
Ingredients:
Stamps: Guide Lines (PTI)
Ink: Enchanted Evening (PTI), Scarlet Jewel (PTI), Fresh Snow (PTI)
Paper: Enchanted Evening (PTI), Vintage Cream (PTI)
Accessories: Template (PTI); Embroidery Floss, needle, pop dots




2 comments:

  1. Oh my, woman! you have been very busy! So jealous, but great ideas for the holidays! THanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete