Saturday, September 12, 2009

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas!!!

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas!!!, or so it seems on everyones blogs. Papertrey Ink is having it's monthly countdown to their stamp release date of September 15th, and this month it's everything Christmas. I already have my Christmas cards done, and kinda know what I'm doing for gifts, so I thought I would spend today whipping up some cards to go on my gifts this year.

My colour inspiration came from this DSP paper I have had for a while now. We R Memory Keepers: Christmas-Holly

I started by cuting my 8 1/2 x 11" paper into 3" strips. I then randomly stamped various images creating my own DSP onto SU Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery and Rose Red cardstock.


I then cut out tags from Kraft cardstock that was 3" x 4 " and adheared the different strips of DSP I made. I then added some sentiments and some ribbon, and voila.......Christmas card tags; Finished and Done!
















Ingredients:
Stamps:
SU Little Holiday Wishes; SU To You and Yours; SU The Snowflake Spot; PTI Holiday Treats; PTI Polka Dots II; PTI Guidelines; PTI 2009 Halloween Tags; Holiday Time-Holiday Treats (Walmart)
Paper: SU Bashful Blue; SU Certainly Celery; SU Rose Red; SU Kraft; We R Memory Keepers DSP "Christmas-Holly"
Ink: SU Bashful Blue; SU Certainly Celery; SU Rose Red; SU Always Artichoke; SU Chocolate Chip; PTI Fresh Snow
Accessoreis: Ribbon; Buttons; Punches; Pop Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment