Monday, September 7, 2009

Getting Back To Nature

Since it is the long weekend (Labour Day in Canada) I have been busy in the scrap room today. I finished my Halloween Cards that I posted yesterday. I am working on making punched turkeys for a number recognition activity for my Kindergarten students (turkeys have a number on their belly, they have to add that number of feathers), and I am trying to get together some cards to donate to my Catholic Women's League Bazaar in October.



So here are two more cards I've made:



"Turtle Me Pink!"

Ingredients:
Stamps: PTI Pond Life; PTI Polka Dots; PTI Mega Mixed Messages
Paper: SU Pink Passion; SU Whisper White; SU Wild Wasabi
Ink: SU Rose Red; SU Chocolate Chip; SU Bashful Blue; SU Blush Blossom; SU Chalks (old olive, bashful blue)
Accessories: Ribbon; button; embroidery floss; EZ Success punch


Now on to "Happy Hunting":






Ingredients:
Stamps:
SU Nature Silhouettes; SU Backwoods
Paper: SU Chocolate Chip; SU Always Artichoke; SU Whisper White
Ink: SU Chocolate Chip; SU Always Artickoke; Copics




Copics used: E33, E35, G99; YG67; C-5, E47; Colourless Blender



No comments:

Post a Comment