Monday, September 20, 2010

Where is my Mojo? If found please return.....

Well I really have no excuse. I lost my Mojo and haven't been in my studio for months. Life has just caught up with me. Work was stressful...lost my job, got my job back, got transfered to a new school, lost my job, got my job back.....it just has seemed never ending. I had no energy or desire to work in my studio. Even looking at other people's blogs, splitcoaststampers, and walking around scrapbooking stores couldn't get me motivated. Dare I even say that I have fallen behind on sending birthday cards....I even *gasp* send store bought cards to relatives this year.

It took a friends baby shower to get me back into the studio. One of our colleagues just had a baby boy, and standard practice at school is to create 12x12 baby pages for her baby book. Me, who dislikes scrapbooking pages, and prefers cards and gifts, just spent 2 hours in the studio creating this page, cause I had to. And I really enjoyed it. Hopefully this means I have found my mojo again.

Since it is so late I don't have any light for taking pictures. I really hope to upload tomorrow!!!!

Here to hoping to find my mojo again!

No comments:

Post a Comment